Garmin nuvi 1450 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator Review

Garmin nuvi 1450 5 inch Portable GPS Navigator
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had my Garmin 1450 now for about a week, and I got a great deal on it ($299). I was drawn to this GPS when I saw how easy it was to use for someone like me who has never had a GPS before purchasing this one. I played around with it on the store's display. The large screen can be easily viewed while driving without struggling to view it.

I love the touch screen feature, and the easy on/off button. It does effectively inform me of which lane I should be in; however, I do not see any road signs pictured on my GPS like the one pictured here. I see small arrows on the top left that display the correct lane to get in. I love that it also displays the time at which I should arrive at my destination.

It does not have bluetooth capability, and it does not come with live traffic updates (you will have to purchase it separately). I do wish there was a feature that would allow me to return to the main screen without continuously having to press the back button to get back to the home screen.

I haven't gotten lost using this GPS, and I was told today when I showed up for an appointment that they were impressed that I found their business location, since even people from their city tend to get lost and can not find the address- I am impressed. In my current city, the GPS will map it's way in a totally different location than is the most sensible option. Mapquest, and Google maps would not even use some of the routes. Perhaps it is because, I have it set on the fastest route. The GPS will easily re-route the trip if you miss a turn, or decide to go another direction. I am able to save 10 addresses to my favorites, which is helpful, but I want to save more than 10.

The points of Interest tab is great. I can find locations quickly for food, gas, coffee, medical attention, shopping, etc.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Garmin nuvi 1450 5 Inch Portable GPS Navigator

Product Description:
The ultra-thin nuvi 1450 has a large 5-inch screen and offers multiple-point routing, spoken street names, lane assist with junction view to guide you through busy highway interchanges, pedestrian routing options, and ecoRoute to find the most fuel-efficient route.




Junction view guides you to the correct lane for your upcoming turn or exit




Announces the names of exits and streets so you can keep your eyes on the road
5-inch widescreen display with vibrant color

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Garmin nuvi 1450 5 Inch Portable GPS Navigator at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment