Garmin USB Cable Review

Garmin USB Cable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I first purchased my Nuvi 255W I tried connecting to my PC using a USB cable I already had that was for another GPS receiver.I was able to charge the Nuvi but I could not get my PC to recognize it and do updates to the unit.After receiving this cable I had no problems at all connecting and updating my Nuvi.Guess it goes to show that not all USB cables are the same.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Garmin USB Cable

Product Description:

Main Features
Manufacturer: Garmin, Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-10723-01
Manufacturer Website Address: www.garmin.com
Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
Cable Type: USB
Connector on First End: 1 x Type A Male USB



Buy NowGet 87% OFF

Want to buy Garmin USB Cable at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment