Garmin Streetpilot C340 C330 C320 car charger power adapter cable cord 12V ROUND POWER TIP Review

Garmin Streetpilot C340 C330 C320 car charger power adapter cable cord 12V ROUND POWER TIP
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Cord works perfectly with my garmin C340 Street Pilot.About half the price of the same item from Garmin website.I use it when I travel so I don't have to remove the original cord from behind my vehicle dashboard panel.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Garmin Streetpilot C340 C330 C320 car charger power adapter cable cord 12V ROUND POWER TIP

Product Description:
12 VOLT ROUND power tip plug into the CAR windshield-dashboard docking mount

Buy Now

Want to buy Garmin Streetpilot C340 C330 C320 car charger power adapter cable cord 12V ROUND POWER TIP at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment