Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Our original car charger for our Garmin GPS was damaged and we needed a replacement soon.So I found this item on Amazon, and ordered it on Tue., June 23.Amazon sent me an email saying this item would arrive after June 29! The well-packaged charger was at my home shipped by USPS, 11:30 am on Thu., June 25, less then 48 hours after I ordered it. The company is on the west coast; I am on the east coast.This company gets 5 stars for super fast service.And yes, the charger has been working perfectly.Thank you!
Update: Nov.25, 2009 -- Still working very well.
UPDATE: May 5, 2010 -- No problems. Still works very well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Garmin Nuvi Charger City Car Charger Power Adapter Cord
Product Description:
ChargerCity GPS AccessoriesChargerCity Vehicle Charger power cable Cord Adapter for Garmin Nuvi GPS Models 300 310 350 360 370 500 510 550
Want to buy Garmin Nuvi Charger City Car Charger Power Adapter Cord at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment