Car Windshield Suction Mount for Garmin StreetPilot 7200 7500 GPS Review

Car Windshield Suction Mount for Garmin StreetPilot 7200 7500 GPS
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product works better than I expected. I have had it now for a week and I have zero complaints.
The assemble was painless and the fuctionality is super. I highly recommend this item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Car Windshield Suction Mount for Garmin StreetPilot 7200 7500 GPS

Product Description:
Made of marine grade aluminum, this mount uses the existing cradle that came with your GPS. This attaches to a mounting system with a heavy duty 3.25 inch locking suction base.

Buy Now

Want to buy Car Windshield Suction Mount for Garmin StreetPilot 7200 7500 GPS at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment