HQRP Car Windshield Cradle Suction Cup Mount / Holder for Garmin Nuvi 265 265W 275T 465 465T GPS plus HQRP Universal Screen Protector Review

HQRP Car Windshield Cradle Suction Cup Mount / Holder for Garmin Nuvi 265 265W 275T 465 465T GPS plus HQRP Universal Screen Protector
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received this cradle for my Garmin and used it for a week.This first time I attempted to attach the cradle to the windshield, it fell off.After forcing the suction cup against windshield, it finally held after locking it.I have had to repeat this process two other times because I come back to my car with the GPS on the dashboard.Then finally today, I found the the GPS on the dash and the suction cup in pieces.No way to fix it....

Click Here to see more reviews about: HQRP Car Windshield Cradle Suction Cup Mount / Holder for Garmin Nuvi 265 265W 275T 465 465T GPS plus HQRP Universal Screen Protector

Product Description:
Products trademarked HQRP™ are marketed and sold exclusively by Osprey-Talon. Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 265 265W 275T 465 465T.

Buy Now

Want to buy HQRP Car Windshield Cradle Suction Cup Mount / Holder for Garmin Nuvi 265 265W 275T 465 465T GPS plus HQRP Universal Screen Protector at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment