RAM Mounting Systems RAM-B-174-AP7U Brake/Clutch Reservoir Mount for Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation and 3G (3rd Generation) Review

RAM Mounting Systems RAM-B-174-AP7U Brake/Clutch Reservoir Mount for Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation and 3G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Advertised to fit Honda Goldwing GL-1800.Well, maybe, if you don't mind that none of the clamp parts actually fit the diameter of the Goldwing handle bar, resulting in lopsided, poor contact fit for the clamp piece.The supplied hardware is the wrong size, and only the minimal number of supplied hardware necessary is actually metric-so now the bike requires two tool systems.Nice.How hard would that have been?

The chintzy flat washer if of the type guaranteed to rust come first rain; what are we talking about here-an extra penny?

Due to the lack of supplied clamp piece fit, the bolt threads are exposed; can't use the supplied chintzy plastic spacers because then the clamp force wouldn't be right.I'm sure the molded plastic clamp piece will break; I'd never use this on the brake mount...clutch is bad enough....I'm sure this fits Harley's just fine; not everyone rides one.I expected better; I'll leave it on until I find something with some fit, finish and quality, snd ditch this POS.

Click Here to see more reviews about: RAM Mounting Systems RAM-B-174-AP7U Brake/Clutch Reservoir Mount for Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation and 3G (3rd Generation)

Product Description:
The RAM marine grade aluminum mount with motorcycle brake/clutch adaptor base includes a 1" diameter ball and socket system for the Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation and 3G (3rd Generation). The base attaches to the left or right side of your handlebar brake/clutch clamp on the Honda Goldwing and other similar style motorcycles.To check your motorcycle's compatibility with this mounting base measure the center to center hole dimensions of your brake/clutch clamp.The holes centers have a minimum width of .94" and a maximum of 1.58".Manufactured in the USA and comes with RAM Lifetime Warranty.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy RAM Mounting Systems RAM-B-174-AP7U Brake/Clutch Reservoir Mount for Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation and 3G (3rd Generation) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment