SquareTrade 3-Year GPS Warranty ($250-300 Items) Review

SquareTrade 3-Year GPS Warranty
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a Garmin Nuvi 780 and a Square Trade Warranty to go with it.The cost was $228 for the GPS and $29 for the warr.A couple weeks later we take a trip to NJ to see my new grandchild.While there, my daughter is trying to put a 26" LCD tv into her car and was having trouble.I laid my GPS unit on the bumper of the SUV to grab the TV before it fell over and broke.I carried it to the back seat and secured it.When I turned back around to get the GPS, my daughter slammed the hatch door on it before I could say anything.I had a broken screen.I called squaretrade up and told them what happened and I was sent a box with labels and all.a week later I got an email saying it was beyond repair and I was given a refund for the purchase price of the GPS less a $50 deductable.I received $179.I bought a new one for only $199 and a new warrany for only $22.Almost like I never lost the other one.I recommend getting the warranty with the Accidental Damage Coverage as you never know what can happen.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SquareTrade 3-Year GPS Warranty ($250-300 Items)

Product Description:
SquareTrade Care Plans are great value and cost 70% lower on average than traditional warranties.? Upon purchase, you will get an email confirmation.? You will not be mailed a paper contract.? If you have questions, please call: 1.877.WARRANTY.

Buy Now

Want to buy SquareTrade 3-Year GPS Warranty ($250-300 Items) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment