Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My new Nuvi had the standard mount hardware and I attached it to the dash of my 2010 Camry. Problem.. It was too far to read easily and very difficult to enter addresses or select routes.
This Dash Mount attachment is perfect for me. I have it mounted just above the radio on/off switch where it is much closer to read. And punch in data. Even when I'm driving. I know, "don't do that" but after all, that's why we bought the GPS for isn't it?
Downsides are very slight.
(1) The vent clips are spring loaded and are a bit tricky mount.
(2) My location above the radio on/off switch sometimes turns the radio on or off when I adjust the GPS position mount. NOt a big deal at all.
I recommend this particular vent mount and believe it to allow safer navigating simply because it's in a more convenient place. And if you have a front seat navigator, it can be easily turned to face them as they are screaming instructions at you. (Not you, Hon!)
Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Duragadget? Car air vent mount holder cradle for Garmin nuvi GPS 200 range 200 200w 205 205w 205(t) 205t 205wt 215 215w 250 250w 255 255w 265 265w 275 275w
Product Description:
DURAGADGET Car air vent mount holder cradle for Garmin nuvi GPS 200 range 200 200w 205 205w 205(t) 205t 205wt 215 215w 250 250w 255 255w 265 265w 275 275w
Want to buy Duragadget? Car air vent mount holder cradle for Garmin nuvi GPS 200 range 200 200w 205 205w 205(t) 205t 205wt 215 215w 250 250w 255 255w 265 265w 275 275w at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment