Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I traded in my black version of this case for the pink one.I chose the pink one because it looks less like a case for a GPS than the black one does; plus, the black one will gather heat more quickly than the pink one.It has the same features and is architecturally the same as the black one, and I am so happy with it.I would recommend it to anyone (any girl that is), and would buy it as a gift for a friend in the future if necessary.Enjoy!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Garmin Nuvi GPS Size 4.3 PINK Hard Shell Cube Garmin Carrying Case for All Garmin 1300 series 4.3 Models + Live*Laugh*Love Wristband
Product Description:
This is the perfectly Inexpensive way to protect and store your GPS from avoidable scratches, dirt, and dings!!!
Comes with inner straps to Hold GPS Snugly in Place and exterior hand strap!!!
Also Comes with 3 inner slot pockets and built in Mesh Pocket!!!
***Garmin GPS NOT Included***
Want to buy Garmin Nuvi GPS Size 4.3 PINK Hard Shell Cube Garmin Carrying Case for All Garmin 1300 series 4.3 Models + Live*Laugh*Love Wristband at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment